So it’s almost time to get going with the fall 2010 semester at BCIT.
Here’s a few quick references for new and returning Television & Video Production students:
- Orientation Day for new First-Year students is Tuesday, September 7th. Check out the orientation page for more information.
- Second-year students have been contacted by their instructors with information for the first week back.
- Preliminary first-year timetables for Sets 1C and 1D in PDF form.
- Preliminary second-year timetables for Sets 3C and 3D in PDF form.
These timetables may change slightly as they are not finalized yet.
- All television instructors will be sending email to your my.bcit.ca email address – please login and set it to forward your email (under options/settings) if you want to use Gmail, Hotmail, or any other email provider.
- Make sure you enable forwarding, and select “Do not leave copy on server” so your mailbox doesn’t fill up (we send a lot of email)!
That’s about it for now, if you have any other questions, drop us an email (or just post a reply here).